|ISO 14306 - Industrial automation systems and integration — JT file format specification for 3D visualization||2017|
ISO 14306:2017 has been adopted as a 3D visualization capability in addition to the ISO 10303 series.
The file format supports the following information:
· facet information (triangles), stored with geometry compression techniques
· visual attributes such as lights, textures and materials
· product manufacturing information, such as dimensions, tolerances and other attributes
· boundary representation (b-rep) solid model shape representations. Several alternatives are available, including a representation based on the geometry standard defined in ISO 10303
· configuration representations
· delivery methods such as asynchronous streaming of content
ISO 14306:2017 does not specify the implementation of, or definition of a run-time architecture for viewing or processing of the file format. Reference ...