|ISO 10303-242 - Managed Model-Based 3D Engineering||2020|
This document specifies the application module for AP242 managed model based 3D engineering.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- products of automotive, aerospace and other mechanical manufacturers and of their suppliers, including parts, assemblies of parts, tools, assemblies of tools, and raw materials;
- engineering and product data for the purpose of long-term archiving and retrieval;
- product data management
- process planning
- mechanical design
- analysis management
- composite design
- electrical harness assembly design
- additive manufacturing part design
- requirements management Reference ...
|A stored and retrievable specific orientation and a magnification factor of a model or design model and may be a view within a model or a view generated from the model and placed in a drawing graphic sheet (ASME Y14.3).|
|Geometric elements included in product definition data to communicate design requirements but not intended to represent a portion of an item.|